Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad Jobs September 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement Vacancies For Teaching Staff for Subjects Listed Below are Available at DPS&C Faisalabad and and Its Allied Branches Desirous Person Are Invited to Apply.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of jobs Procedure.
Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Divisional Public School & College Faisalabad Jobs September 2023 Advertisement
|Name of Post||Campuses|
|Teachers||Main Campus Boys FSD |
Premier Campus FSD
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
👆 300+ Vacancies👆
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- Candidate may register themselves; through NTS (National Testing Service) “Candidate Portal” on website https://www.nts.org.pk & send their application/s through “Online”, link https://portal.nts.org.pk/register. Test fee of Rs.550/- (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty Only) shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating
- Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- In case of applying for more than one post, separate application & fee must be processed. Incomplete application data, fee not paid or late entry or required information shall stand ineligible.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test or further process.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed through SMS as well.
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email address during the recruitment process.
- In case of change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at [email protected] for any
- query/information related to the Written Test/Skill Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results, etc.
- The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
Browse For More Jobs