- Organization: Population Welfare Department Punjab
- Testing Organization: Population Welfare Department Punjab
- Announcement Date: Tue 19 September, 2023
- Last Date: Sat 30 September, 2023
Positions Available: Psychologist & Clerk (More details in the official ad).
Job Type: Contract.
Eligibility: Please see the official ad for specific educational requirements.
Announced on: 19th September 2023.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2023.
If you fit the criteria, don’t forget to apply before the deadline!
- Junair Clork
How to Apply?
Important Note: If you applied for this position through the advertisement with IPL#13595 on 23/12/2022, you don’t need to apply again. Your initial application will be considered.
Terms & Conditions:
- These roles are project-based, contractual, and non-transferable.
- The contract will last until 30th June 2024.
- No age relaxations are given.
- One Psychologist (BS-17) position is for the minority quota (5%).
- Only Punjab domicile holders can apply.
- Those in Govt./Semi-Govt. roles should apply through their departments and submit an NOC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests/interviews. No TA/DA will be given.
- Experience is counted post-qualification.
- Degrees must be from HEC-approved institutions. Provide equivalency for foreign degrees/certificates.
- The department can modify the number of posts or recruitment process anytime.
- Apply online at the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Send the online form, payment slip, CNIC copy, all educational/experience certificates, and two recent photos to NTS via courier.
- Pay the test fee via 1Link 1Bill’s options.
- NTS will notify shortlisted candidates of the test date.
- Applications should be complete and submitted by 30-09-2023.
- NTS will post-roll number slips on its website.
- Depending on the number of NTS test passers, the Selection Committee might adjust the selection criteria.
- Age will be calculated based on the last application date.
- Submitting false documents or hiding information will lead to disqualification.
- Originals and copies of all documents must be presented at interviews.
For More Information: Contact UAN: +92-51-844-4441 at National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Post Views: 0