University of Narowal Jobs September 2023 has been announce through Latest advertisement Applications are invited from Dynamic & motivated Pakistani/AJK nationals for the following project based posts in the Project Management Unit (PMU) University of Narowal of Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HCC) funded Project titled as “Strengthening of University of Narowal”, on purely contract basis initially for a period of one year and extendable, on satisfactory performance and availability of budget, bill completion of the project.In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the Male and Female candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these New Jobs in Pakistan after Completion of Jobs Procedure.
Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan 2023
University of Narowal Jobs September 2023 Advertisement
|Sr No||Name of Post|
|1||Assistant Engineer Civil|
|2||Senior Sub Engineer|
|3||Office Assistant |
/ Computer Operator
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs
👆 Latest Vacant Positions👆
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab?
- Applicants are required to submit three (03) sets of applications, on prescribed proforma available on university website www.uon.edu.pk.along with three recent passport size photographs, attested copy of CNIC, attested copy of Domicile, attested certificates/transcripts/degrees, service/experience certificates Issued by current and former employer and one page CV, in the office of Registrar via courier or by hand till 02-10-2023.
- The applicants are also required to submit a demand draft/pay order of following amount in favor of “Treasurer, University of Narowal” payable at Bank of Punjab, University of Narowal (Branch Code 0061) along with application (Postal Orders are not acceptable): Rs. 1000/- for Assistant Engineer PP-07). Rs. 500/- for Senior Sub-Engineer Chvil (PPS-05), and Office Assistant/Computer Operator (PPS-04) The responsibility of authenticity? genuineness of the documents/data provided/given with the application will rest absolutely on the applicant.
- In case any information provided by the applicant in his/her application form is found incorrect or false at any stage, he/she will be disqualified and action will be taken under the Rules
- The University will verify the documents of the selected candidates and the verification charges will be borne by the selected candidates.
- Dismissed/terminated from the service or penalized contrary to the services), by any of the University/ Government Department/Autonomous Body / Semi-Government/Service Tribunal or any court of Law are not eligible to apply against aforementioned posts.
- In case the candidate is serving University/Government Department/Autonomous Body & Semi-Govern ment, Departmental Permission/NOC issued by the Competent Authority of the concerned Department, declaring that no inquiry whatsoever or investigation by any agency / department or trial by any court of law is pending against the applicants, is required to be produced along with hard copy of application form Advance copy of application shall be entertained, however, the candidates will have to produce Departmental permission/NOC prior to appear in the interview, and otherwise he/she will be declared disqualified for
- Age relaxation shall be admissible as per policy of the Government of the Punjab.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria (mentioned in the advertisement and detailed job description) will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for this purpose.
- Incomplete Applications or those reached after due date will not be entertained in any case and no extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc.
- All these recruitments shall be made on purely contract & project basis and governed under the provision available in the Project.
- Aforementioned posts will be abolished after the completion of project and selected candidates will have no right to claim their appointment on regular basis.
- The University reserves the rights not to fill/withdraw any post(s), withhold the appointment against any advertised post).
Browse For More Jobs